HydraFacial MD is an all in one treatment that is beneficial for all skin types. This treatment uses a patented technology to infuse water, antioxidants, and skin nourishers into the skin, while toxins and impurities are removed by a vortex-fusion delivery system. It is like having a facial, microdermabrasion, and a peel all in one quick treatment.
What do HydraFacial treatments treat?
HydraFacials provide improvements with the following skin concerns:
- Uneven skin tone and vibrancy
- Elasticity and firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin texture
- Hyperpigmentation or brown spots
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- Congested and enlarged pores
In a quick 30 minute treatment, you will receive an instantly gratifying glow in just 4 steps with no irritation or downtime.
- Step 1: Cleanse & Exfoliate
- Step 2: Peel
- Step 4: Extract & Hydrate
- Step 3: Fuse & Protect
Each treatment can be customized to treat your specific skin concerns. Several upgrades can be added to your treatment and found in our different packages. The upgrades include:
- Detoxifying lymphatic drainage to boost the immune system, increase blood circulation, & reduce inflammation.
- Choice of serum Boost:
- Peptide Infusion Booster to reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles and recharge your skin with powerful peptides.
- Skin Brightening Booster to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for a more even complexion.
- Simply Herbal Booster to improve the appearance of red, sensitized skin and prevents future inflammation.
- Ageless Growth Factor Serum Boost specifically designed to restore skin health, which helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED Light Therapy to further address acne (blue light) or fine lines + wrinkles (red light).
- Lip Treatment gently plumps your lips and locks in moisture.
- Eye Treatment brightens the delicate areas around the eye to reduce circles and puffiness.
We would love to have you experience this amazing treatment and see the instant results that it gives. Call us to schedule an appointment today! 801-782-5868.