What is the Juvéderm Dermal Filler Collection?
Juvéderm is the number one selling collection of fillers in the United States. Each product in the collection adds volume to a different area of the face by replacing the natural hyaluronic acid lost as we grow older. All Juvéderm fillers are a smooth, crystal-clear gel that are administered by injection by our provider. Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting.
What is Each Filler Used for?
- Voluma XC – Correct age-related volume loss in the midface for lift (results last up to 18 months)
- Vollure XC – Add subtle volume to smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in the lower face (results last up to 2 years)
- Volbella XC – Add subtle volume to the lips and soften the appearance of perioral (parenthesis) lines (results last up to 1 year)
- Ultra Plus XC – Fill moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (with results that last beyond 1 year)
- Ultra XC – Plump the lips; correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (results last up to 1 year)
What Should I Expect for my Filler Appointment?
When making an appointment, we book a short consultation before the treatment. Be prepared to discuss your aesthetic areas of concern during this consultation. The actual treatment can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
The injectable gels labeled with “XC” contain pain-reducing lidocaine to help manage pain or discomfort during the injection. You can also speak with the nurse practitioner about a topical numbing cream, though many clients say the discomfort on its own is manageable.
You will see results immediately. Results may last one year to two years, with optimal correction and depending on the formula used. You can ask the nurse practitioner how long results last with each formula, based on what has been observed in clinical studies and previous clients.
How Do I Make an Appointment for dermal Filler? Simply call our clinic and let us know you are looking for Juvéderm. If you are unsure which kind you will need, that is fine! Our nurse practitioner can help you determine what would work best during your consultation. To get your consultation and treatment booked, call us at (801) 782-5868 and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to get your appointment set up!
Leave a Reply